Convertible 3br sold for 810K - 310 East 70th #10E
Started by Trompiloco
over 17 years ago
Posts: 585
Member since: Jul 2008
Discussion about
This was mentioned in a previous thread about 3 weeks ago, and people were wondering how much it would finally sell for. Wonder no more. Answer: 810K. The only comp is 3E, which sold for 870K in 2006. So I would say this price looks like 2004-2003.
I wonder where 8K will close. I visited the building and it is kind of crappy. Hallways are dark and dirty and the PS is 183. Was hoping for these to trade below 800K actually.
Tromp - how do you get a 6.8% price difference as being 2-3yrs of price appreciation smack in the middle of the bubble? Certainly the floors are worth something, I agree, but condition matters as well, and 10E was an estate sale of an apt that badly needed upgrading. I'm surprised an apt needing this much work sold for this price - makes me think the mkt is stronger than I thought
I suspect that 4E will trade in the mid to high 700s. Lower floor and needs work.
Building is ok, not great. Garage in building is cheap for owners, and roofdeck is nice. Hallways and lobby are dark and in need of face lift.
I smell "assessment" coming up for that building.