Skip Navigation

30 Main Street #PH F- Owner dislikes Jews

Started by JerSziklay
over 17 years ago
Posts: 1
Member since: May 2009
Discussion about
I was in the middle of renting this woman's apartment in Dumbo (ended up in Tribeca) She accused me of having all my Money with Madoff b/c I was Jewish and than demanded bank statements and tax returns. After supplying some of these pieces of information she went around my building asking financial questions about me and if I could be with Madoff b/c I was Jewish--- stay away
Response by falcogold1
over 17 years ago
Posts: 4159
Member since: Sep 2008

GTFOOH! (Get The F...)
You have got to be kidding!

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by zberlin
over 17 years ago
Posts: 20
Member since: May 2009

this is retarded. Maybe the Owner has more issues than just disliking Jews.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by julia
over 17 years ago
Posts: 2841
Member since: Feb 2007

why would you give her any information after her comments...if she was a racist or homophobe or anything crazy.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by ygbkm
over 17 years ago
Posts: 8
Member since: Dec 2008

the rentals here are impossible. i thought it was because of the brokers...maybe there's more to it.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by manhattanfox
over 17 years ago
Posts: 1275
Member since: Sep 2007

Gross behavior. Sorry you had to deal with that. her ignorant behavior will not likely ever be improved.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by Eurocash
over 17 years ago
Posts: 124
Member since: Aug 2008

She probably has some cognitive issues, maybe just paranoia and hallucinations, one has to be forgiving with the poor wretched fellow

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by familyguy
over 17 years ago
Posts: 167
Member since: Apr 2009

I agree with Eurocash, sounds clinical.

Ignored comment. Unhide

Add Your Comment