Bldg at 152 E 118th St E Harlem
Started by MTH
about 6 years ago
Posts: 651
Member since: Apr 2012
Discussion about Embelesar 118 at 152 East 118th Street in East Harlem
Looking to relocate to NYC and am wondering if anyone has info on this property. Does it on the land it sits on or is it a land lease? And anything about the quality of construction, what it's look to live there, potential issues. I'm single, don't have kids, schools are not an issue. I'm not really asking about the neighborhood, just the building and what it's like as a property. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.
Add Your Comment
Most popular
-
9 Comments
-
2 Comments
-
7 Comments
-
33 Comments
-
10 Comments
Does anyone know if this building is a land lease building because the price per square foot seems very low to me. What am I missing?