300 west end ave apt 4A
Started by whathappened
over 17 years ago
Posts: 29
Member since: Feb 2009
Discussion about
What happened with this apartment? I thought it closed, but now on Streeteasy it looks like it never existed.
Sure it was 4A? I think all that've been for sale there lately are 1A, 5A and 5B. SE seems to be picking up everything on ACRIS.
Still in contract, per Stribling: http://www.stribling.com/propinfo.asp?webid=1080478&type=SALE
Still on SE: http://www.streeteasy.com/nyc/sale/315922-coop-300-west-end-avenue-upper-west-side-new-york
Not sure why it doesn't show up on the building page for 300 WEA. Looks like an indexing problem.
Thanks W81. I'm very curious what the sales price was.
is there anything you don't know?
along those lines wondering if there is a way to find out ultimate price before sale closes, ie. at contract signed stage.
thanks.
Wasn't that long ago that 4A was discussed here, but I'd forgotten all about it.
It is frustrating waiting for closings to show up on ACRIS. Sometimes the UCC1 will turn up before the sale does, but they're not much use.
just popped up. buyer (click to see who!) paid $3.4 mil.
http://cityfile.com/dailyfile/5423
For those Fey-stalkers out there, Fey's old apt:
http://www.cbhk.com/property/property.asp?PRM_MLSNumber=128084&PRM_MlsName=Kinnexus
Apparently, light isn't a big deal for them.