New York City
Northern New Jersey
Search Better With
Shop for a Broker
Open House Planner
Saved Listings & Folders
Stats and Figures
Manhattan Condo Market Index
1) Steve loves Long Island City
2) LICC loves west Clinton
3) Steve and LICC love each other
3) W67s keyboard has a lot of Z keys
4) W67 thinks he is Jesus
4) Inonada is a man
5) Aboutready and Comm have some sick, perverted toilet seat fetish
6) SWE called the stock market bottom, the property market top, and invented the internets
I made the first tube.
7) Printer thinks a RE bull market is one in which apartment values fall less than 29.9999%
8) somewherelse thinks a RE bear market is one in which Crain's publishes an article on someone losing money somewhere.
9) We have a lot of opinions.
1) bjw2103 the hall monitor for SE & W'Burg.
10) Apparently 1 comes after 9.
Your still the weakest link. LOL.
Printer. No fetish here. a toilet seat is merely for utilitarian purposes in my book.
rereading your post I realize it might not be as straightforward as it initially appeared
yes, was meant to be tongue in cheek. good to see that SE has been successful in ridding itself of him
Renters have problems with, and complain about their landlords, their rental brokers, their renewal leases, and their neighbors.
And you know this, how?
Awesome. I made it on there twice!!!!! Mission Accomplished
dabullz have been crap wo Jordan. Fwiw, it gotta tell ya I sit on a condo board and tbd biggest little whiny little 2yos are the studio 'owners' complaining about the doorman didn't open the door, the uniform looks old, the mcd next door smells and there a ppl.smoking weeed by the public plaza and on on and on. Yep owners never ever ever complain. Flmao.
You live in a condo with a McDonalds and a park with frequent illegal drug activity?
I like those nice, cushy and comfortable soft toilet seats. I'm on and off it without reading or pondering the universe. Not a fetish, just prefer it to the hard seats.
11) We will debate any issue. Endlessly.
This is our New York City. We are New Yorkers.
SE would not work, nor be as entertaining; in any other city.