111 Worth Street

Started by smith_nyc212
almost 13 years ago
What is the verdict about this place? I love the amenities attached to this building- but is there more that meets the eye?
Response by totallyanonymous
almost 13 years ago

Look at Saranac next door. Much cheaper, better value. If you want high end go to tribecatower as well.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by JamesA
almost 13 years ago

Nice Amenities, but not an ideal location. Broadway and Worth is a very busy street, but if you can look past that, prices will generally be better then its nearest competitors...
For a better Tribeca location, 295 greenwich St - $2900 1 bedroom if that's what you're looking for.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by smith_nyc212
almost 13 years ago

I was looking at the price range-that is definitely pricey. I will look into Saranac and their listing. Thank you.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by mondaze
almost 13 years ago

ARE U KIDDING ME? Saranac , in terms of management is just horrible. Whenever I tried to call them- they would never pick up the phone. Is that at all expected for the price I pay to live there... I mean (lived) there.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by mondaze
almost 13 years ago

....okay, maybe I'm a bit biased from my previous experience living there. It was well and all nice building. The staff was very accommodating

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by totallyanonymous
almost 13 years ago

the management company is horrendous at Saranac, yes. but they have cheap rents (comparably) in that and their other buildings. But you sort of get what you pay for. The folks who own manhattan skyline are notoriously cheap. Just look at the fixtures. But then, if I were them, I'd never change anything either.

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by 111worth
about 11 years ago

great doormen, nice apartments but too close to chinatown. ie, you have 15 chinese people living in one apartment several times over. management is not accomodative and unwilling to negotiate. they actually tried raising rent in early 2009 in the midst of the great recession. i would look somewhere else

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by 30yrs_RE_20_in_REO
about 11 years ago

And this is who we're exercising eminent domain and condemning private properties to hand it over to a private developer for?

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by 111WorthLeasing
almost 10 years ago

I lived there. I am amazed that the leasing office manager is gainfully employed. I know 3 people that would have moved there if it were not for him...

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by 1110worthandrew
almost 10 years ago

The leasing manager... I think his name is Andrew, is awful. I live in 111 worth but almost did not move there because i found andrew so rude and difficult to deal with

Ignored comment. Unhide
Response by 111WorthLeasing
almost 10 years ago

I had the same experience the leasing manager. His name was Andrew. I never signed a lease.

Ignored comment. Unhide

Add Your Comment