Vindication for the Doomsayers - will it happen here?
Started by type3secretion
almost 18 years ago
Posts: 281
Member since: Jun 2008
Discussion about
I thought this was a fascinating video. It should be required viewing for everyone who works in finance. Thanks for posting, type3secretion. It seems like Mr. Schiff now recommends buying gold, which he says will go to $2,000/ounce. Is he right this time, too? Or, does that depend on what happens in Washington in 2009? I think everyone will be paying a lot more attention to what Peter Schiff has to say based on this video, and a lot less attention to Stein, Laffer and the others who told us all to buy Bear and Lehman at their peaks!
Great video!
Thanks Type3Sec.
nice post,
but Herb Greenberg...wasn't he the journalist "allegedly" paid by companies to write certain things in favor?
http://investors.overstock.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=131091&p=irol-lawsuits
maybe it's a case of chicken vs. the egg?
I posted a link to that video twice during the last month. Anyway this is truly a phony economy, I've been following this guy for a while just brilliant. Hank Greenberg too was been sounding out and always got flamed on Kudlow's show. Kudlow was wrong on eveything, what a total jackass with his Goldilocks economy!