Just walked past this site yesterday and have been wondering what it would get developed. Before they had boarding up by the site itself, but in the last few days they've put up new barriers going onto the road so I assume (as per article below) that they're going to break ground fairly soon.
http://observer.com/2012/07/crystal-palace-here-comes-christian-de-portamparcs-400-park-avenue-south/
Streeteasy says that sales start June 2014 but surely they'll start a lot sooner than that, no? How long does it generally take between them breaking ground to fully finishing a building like this? (40ish floors).
Anyone want to venture a guess how much apartments could cost in this building? I'm looking for a 2BR. Think I could get one for under $1.9MM at 400 Park?
Ignored comment.
Unhide
Response by ggman
over 12 years ago
Posts: 117
Member since: Mar 2010
2.4 probably
Ignored comment.
Unhide
Response by juniper001
almost 11 years ago
Posts: 6
Member since: Nov 2008
Has anyone heard why these apartments are selling so slowly? Lori
June 2015
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323530404578203473609014096.html
Anyone want to venture a guess how much apartments could cost in this building? I'm looking for a 2BR. Think I could get one for under $1.9MM at 400 Park?
2.4 probably
Has anyone heard why these apartments are selling so slowly? Lori